What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 14 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your student ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes can be used at the Fresh Food Company on the 3rd Floor DeNaples Center for all you-care-to-eat access.
Flex DollarsFlex Dollars may be used at any University of Scranton dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including location menus and hours of operation. Flex Dollars will carry over each year until a student is no longer on a meal plan or no longer attending The University of Scranton.
Meal Exchange and Cash EquivalencyYou may also use Meal Swipes at The DeNaples Food Court, located on the first floor of the DeNaples Center; Mulberry Food Court, located in the Mulberry P.O.D. in Montrone Hall; Java City, located in the Weinberg Memorial Library; and Einstein Brothers Bagels, located in McGurrin Hall. Each location offers meal deals for one meal swipe; options are different for each location. Cash Equivalency allows you to use your meal swipes at retail dining locations for a specific dollar amount.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Each meal plan, except the Commuter Block 30, comes with guest meals that can be used at the Fresh Food Company. For meal plan specifics, please visit our meal plan section.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars balance:
- On my.scranton.edu
- Download the Blackboard App available on Google Play and the App Store and set up your account
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in Suite 301, directly outside of the Fresh Food Company, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.